Every quarter MVO (Municipal Vehicle Operator and Plant Review) magazine is packed with essential news, reviews and features for anyone responsible for the procurement of vehicles, plant and equipment for use in waste and resources activities.
- See the latest developments and innovations
- Products put to the test
- Industry exclusives and hands-on reviews
- Hear from the experts behind the design and production of the latest kit
MVO was introduced in 2008 with an aim of providing the missing link between manufacturers and operators. As well as being posted to members of CIWM, MVO is available free to anyone who buys and manages vehicle fleets and depots, waste facilities or who meets the criteria below….
MVO free subscription qualification criteria
To qualify for a free controlled circulation subscription to MVO any individual must meet the following criteria and have their application approved by CIWM Enterprises Ltd.
- The person to whom the subscription is addressed works in resources and waste management and is responsible for final decisions relating to the specification and purchase of relevant vehicles, plant and equipment.
- The subscription is sent to a workplace address that is an organisation in the UK related to the resources and waste management sector.
- Be a non-member of CIWM who is currently not receiving MVO.
If you do not qualify for a free subscription but would like to pay to receive the magazine please contact firstname.lastname@example.org